Honor Harrington generic ships

ovi

Jan 22, 2012
I'm a fan of Honor Harrington for many years. I've always been a little awkward to design models so I decided to never even try.

Well that's the past. Here I leave a generic model for sparring if someone likes board games Honorverse. It is not very good but to be the first ....

The funny thing is I entered this forum to look for models for wargames, and behold, now I do.

Hope you like

Attachments

• Generic Ligth cruiser.zip
    371.8 KB · Views: 110

RocketmanTan

Mar 21, 2010
New York, NY
rocketmantan.deviantart.com
Hah; I remember doing some HH ships a while back...completely forgot about scaling them properly!

I must say, this design is very good! The ship seems easy to build without compromising accuracy; something that is often forgotten when it comes to wargaming. Welcome to the forums; can't wait to see more from you!

Millenniumfalsehood

Mar 17, 2007
Ark City, Kansas
Even if you didn't do wargaming, this would be a sweet little desktop model and a nice conversation piece if a fan of HH happened to walk by. Nice work and welcome to the forum! :thumb:

ovi

Jan 22, 2012
I have intention to make one of each series for those who can not, for one reason or another, the ability to buy from stores. or for those who use them to friendly games and not want to get dirty or break cost them more money.

The idea is to make models easier to build with many details and put you in the world they represent. Besides having the ability to customize. By not bring them any color, paint squad is allowed, or even put badges, decals, and the number of the ship.

ovi

Jan 22, 2012
Hi all again. Following the same dynamics of the previous model here I leave a heavy cruiser, or as you say armored cruiser of the Honorverse.

regards

hhships.jpg
[/URL]%20%20Uploaded%20with%20ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Attachments

• Generic armaured cruiser.zip
    400.6 KB · Views: 27

ovi

Jan 22, 2012
Hi all. Following the same dynamics of the previous model here I leave a heavy cruiser, or as you say armored cruiser of the Honorverse.

regards

Attachments

• Generic armaured cruiser.zip
    400.6 KB · Views: 42

ovi

Jan 22, 2012
Well, this is the next and if not the last. THE FOLLOWING classes are a bit of scale for a wargame.

If anyone has information, photos or data on ships Honor Harrington universe, measures sizes emblems ... whatever, if I might show them, I have intention, when finished generic ships, making both Fearless.

Thanks in advance.

Next, a battle cruiser.

Attachments

• Generic Battle cruiser.zip
    588.7 KB · Views: 37
Reactions: lons fede