1. Ladies & gentlemen, I would like to announce that there is a new photo gallery section. You can create your own personal photo gallery (to include setting up your own albums). You can even post videos. You can also post and share photos in the galleries of others (if that person allows such), as well . ENJOY!!!

honda S2000 RS-R drift team version

Discussion in 'RC Drifting and Setup' started by chinobi, Aug 2, 2006.

1. chinobi

chinobi Guest

a work in progress...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. chinobi

chinobi Guest

3. Kenji_Sasaki

Kenji_Sasaki Guest

That is really well done!, good work. I see you have just a few stickers/ decals to place on that s2k
  4. chinobi

chinobi Guest

thanks! yeah, like i said im still working on it...
    its actually a 4tec... i dont know anyone who drifts that...
    i left my tamiya back home in the p.i. so im tryin to
    make use of my bro's 4tec... haha

it controls well, a little heavy but it has a descent strong chassis...
  5. Kenji_Sasaki

Kenji_Sasaki Guest

the 4 tec is commonly used car still, as most of the 2nd gen rc racers have converted their 4 tecs to amazing belt driftars!
  6. chinobi

chinobi Guest

yeah, now i just have to look for the drift scene here in va beach... do you know if there's any?
  7. Kenji_Sasaki

Kenji_Sasaki Guest

i really dont know about american drifters but there must be some here and there....i would just play the car in some area where there are people and wait till some challenging rcdrifter wants to battle lol
  8. chinobi

chinobi Guest

yeah i figured that... ive been going to racetracks and hobby shops to look for people who actually drift their rc's... but no luck... its fun seeing the reaction on people though when they see me rip their racetracks sideways!
  9. Kenji_Sasaki

Kenji_Sasaki Guest

I recommned you post in other threads too, you can meet people who drift in ur area easily.
  10. chinobi

chinobi Guest

do you have any suggestions? i mean for forums...
  11. Kenji_Sasaki

Kenji_Sasaki Guest

There are many forums out there to name a few rcdriftcentral, rcdori, groovydrift... i am a member in all.. but this forum was once a great place where all the members from other forums started out. I really hope this forum becomes more active.. like it was once before
  12. chinobi

chinobi Guest

really? what happened? i just wanna know drifters here in va beach... its boring when dont have anyone to do tsuiso with...

sumtimes just for fun and thrill i go to the local mall and drift inside...
    it gets a lot of attention but not from other drifters but from security guards.. hahaha
  13. YaYo

YaYo Guest

Great Body!!
  14. ZAZER

ZAZER Guest

Were did you take your body masks? Sory for my english because i'm russian