Homeworld Mothership pics

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by gstealer, Mar 2, 2005.

1. gstealer

gstealer New Member

Hello All, new to the group and basically new to card modeling.

I found this site while poking around the web looking for paper models. You all do some spectacular work and I thought I'd add my only two complete builds.

They are the motherships from the computer game Homeworld. They are not in scale with each other, but look good next to each other anyway. The builds are a little rough, but turned out much better than expected and look nice on the shelf.

These files (and many more from the Homeworld games) can be found here:
    Erick's Models

2. Ron

Ron Member

I was looking at your models before you posted. They're great!
    Welcome to Cardmodels.net. You'll fit in great here :)

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Howdy Gstealer,

Welcome to cardmodels.net. I am GEEDUBBYA (thats GW), my first name is Greg and I am/was a newbie as of jan 24, 2005 but I have settled in and made myself at home. These are some of the nicest and most helpful ppl you will ever meet online and aside from making beautiful models, (better than I could ever hope to do), I like em anyway lol.
    I just wanted to take time to welcome you and tell ya if ya need anything, I and the others here, I am sure, would be happy to help ya anyway we can.
    So kick back and enjoy the reading and the pics.

PS. I went to your site, great looking models!

again welcome,
  4. dhanners

dhanners Member

Yes, indeedy. Welcome to the neighborhood. After checking out the models on your website, I've come to the conclusion that you've done some fine work.

Where'd you score the Japanese H2-A, by the way?

David Hanners
    St. Paul, MN
  5. gstealer

gstealer New Member

Thanks for the welcome...

Sorry, that's not my website...It took me a second to figure out what you guys were talking about. Someone posted a request of where I got the ship from and that was the site I got it from.

Sorry for the confusion. I have a few of my plastic/resin builds posted over at Webshots

6. dhanners

dhanners Member

Oh. Well, the stuff on your website is great, too....