home made servo tester

Discussion in 'RC General & Getting Started' started by rc10gt3jimbo, Mar 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rc10gt3jimbo

rc10gt3jimbo Member

well i just made a servo tester using a stamp circut, it takes the servo to center, then goes to 10 oclock holds for 3 seconds, 2 oclock holds for 3 seconds , 12 oclock 3 seconds, its computer controlled so its not to functional but i think now that i programed my microcontroller the program is on it and portable,, as im learning more about microprocesors and microcontrollers i might be making some usefull gadjets, or some plain retarded things like rc cars that drive them selfs ,, im pretty close to the second one now,, all i need to learn,, is how to identify the DEC values of the turning angles,,, which im pretty sure this proces is more tiral and error and writing and rewriting the basic rpograming that will run it, though im reletively positive i can at this point if i had 2 stamps, totally automate both the throttle and sterring servos,, there for making a car that can drive it self around a track :hat
  2. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

that all confuses me but it sounds pretty cool
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.