HOLY ****

Discussion in 'RC Onroad Forum' started by Nitro Napalm, Dec 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nitro Napalm

Nitro Napalm Member

my beutifull sexy rs4-3 evo is only gonna be 285-300 WOAH! thats well in my budget...i cnt w8..but w8! for the same price i can get a MT2 which is offroad...my bro says get off-road i say on-road...what shall i get people!!!? and i like alot of speed and control although i wudnt mind doing sum stunts..but my heart says ON ON ON! what do u lot say? the MT2 or The RTR 3 EVO...?[xx(]
  2. mat-mk3

mat-mk3 New Member

Ive allready told you! OFF!;)
  3. Nitro Napalm

Nitro Napalm Member

:'( NO!!!! i dnt wana off though...Which Ones Better MT2 Or The EVO? plz...bench mark it plzzzzz!
  4. If you go with an off road truck you can set it up for road and drive there too. I have two setups of springs and tires for a RC10 GT and it takes about 10 minutes to make the change over. Something to consider. I rat race with soe RS 4 electric and other small sedans and can compete quite well.
  5. I would definetly go mt2
  6. CaNaDiAnRaCeR

CaNaDiAnRaCeR Member

They got a point. You can drive an off-road on-road too but an on-road is strickly on-road. Go with whatever your heart tells you to ;)
  7. c496

c496 Member

I say off road because you can take it everywhere. Ialso say on road because of the speed and the way it sounds when it speeds past you.
  8. not necesarilly I turned my on road street force gp into an off roader by putting in new suspension and cutting the chasssis a little bit
  9. timrock

timrock Active Member

get off road.it can easily be an on road.with out cutting up the chassis.also,if set up right,they handle,dramaticaly,better on road than any `on road car` (with all wieghts considered),as far as 1/10 scale....
  10. offroad cars don't handle better than on road cars buddy that is why they call them on road
  11. Nitro Napalm

Nitro Napalm Member

thnx for your help everyone...well i've made my decision...on-road! the rtr evo 3/HPI ... its probably the best for me....o and a happy new year everyone!!!!!!
  12. sikgraffx

sikgraffx New Member

ON-ROAD!!!!!!!!It makes me feel funny[:p]
  13. timrock

timrock Active Member

OFF road cars Do handle better on road when they are set up for on road.better than on road cars because of the wider track.
    they call them onroad because they are stricly for that and not off road.DUH
  14. sikgraffx

sikgraffx New Member

15. timrock

timrock Active Member

i was racing around in a parking lot with two TC3s and two off road stadium trucks.the off road trucks were taking to corners faster that the TC3s.the TC3s were spinning out at the the speed the trucks were taking them.TC3s ar stupid with the little wheels.they do have a nice drive train but.
  16. I do the same with an RC10GT with a OS CV-R.15 engine to some RS4 and TC3 cars but I also have a Picco Integra (similar to a Serpent)that is a whole higher class. The Integra stomps the crud outta the street setup offroad trucks and smaller sedans esp if on smooth surface. Of course it does have a big block .15 Picco motor ported and signed by Ron Paris(who has passed away now). @ around 2.1 HP it flies
  17. timrock

timrock Active Member

yesterday i was talking to one of the people i know with the TC3s and they said that the tires are small but they didnt have enough traction because the tires were cold.this one guy ordered tire warmers to heat up the tires before a race.he said that the TC3 should handle better than the street set up stadium trucks.makes sense,warmer tires = sticker tires.but i said my tires were just as cold.
  18. timrock

timrock Active Member

That Picco sounds nice Dean.2.1 HP is alot of HP.is it 1/10 scale or 1/8?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.