Holiday "no contest" photo contest

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
OK, now that the holiday season is officially here, I'd like to remind everyone that we have an open holiday photo "contest" where there will be no voting or judging. The thread is here, and here is what it's all about:

Here’s the deal, this will be a winter or holiday theme photo thread and will remain open until Dec. 31st. You may post anything that is either train-related or not train-related for the occasion. You can post a picture of your holiday layout, someone else’s holiday layout, a picture of a train in a holiday or winter setting or any picture or sketch of anything with a train in it with a holiday or winter theme. Or if you prefer, you may post something that is holiday related but isn’t necessarily train related, like a Thanksgiving or a Christmas card that you put together or took a photo of.

We are past Thanksgiving, so don't let the time slip away from you.:wave::wave::wave::wave:

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
I don't want to sound pushy or anything,:rolleyes: but we are approaching Christmas, and New Years Day is but eleven days away, so for you last minute procrastinators, if you haven't finished your Christmas shopping yet, it's too late.:eek::eek: There's nothing left in the stores and it's impossible to get anything shipped in time over the net, so just relax and take all that time running around I just saved you and post your holiday greeting:wave: here. :wave:Remember, it doesn't have to be fancy, just sincere...:D :D