HOe Critter

jon-monon

Got some brass details on and ready to paint, and the optional extra capacity fuel tank. Sure wish I could get them boys to secure the hose a little better :D

Attachments

• railsfront3-4bi.jpg
    railsfront3-4bi.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 73

jon-monon

At leaste they got the rusty old fire bucket sitting raht there by the 55 gallon drum of petro, that way if there's a fire, they won't be able to get to the bucket.

Attachments

• railsside.jpg
    railsside.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 81

jon-monon

Thanks, you guys!

Last night I got all the rails painted nice and safety yeller and set it out to dry. It seems the LPB's crawled all over it and got everything all greasy. I guess I should be thankful this batch of LPBs is doin' sumpthin' at least!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

TinGoat

Ignorant know it all
You're a sick puppy....

Originally posted by jon-monon
Oh, and then there's Sparky, the one legged Engineer. He worked his way up the company ladder at RFLC, and finally became an engineer on their 44 tonner. Well, soon after poor old Sparky lost his leg in a terrible accident and they had to let him go. He knew he didn't have a leg to stand on since the EEOC would be around for another 30 years, much less the handy cap laws. So when he came along to the PKLC lookin' for work they almost laughed him outa the office, until they realized he was the only one who would fit in the newly acquired NG switcher. He sensed he had a leg up on PKLC and used it to his advantage in salary negotiations.[/IMG]

ROFLOL!!!!!!

Nice work!

RailRon

Oh well, at least Sparky, the engineer crawled into a clean overall for the photo session. Looks like at least ONE of your LPS has kept a sense of fine taste! :cool:

Jon, among them thar li'l critters this wun musta be one of the best looki'n ones, ain't it? Now howzit runnin'? Does it purr, creak, waddle, wobble or what? :D :D :p

(Knowing your talent for fine model building I assume that it's running like clockwork. :) )

Ron

jon-monon

Thanks guys. Ron, it's a Trix chassis and runs quite well. No flywheels, but runs slow and smooth.

It seems everyone thinks it's small. It's actually quite large, so I've taken a perspective photo for you, next to a gigantic 10 ft tall beer bottle cap.

Attachments

• cap.jpg
    cap.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 75

Lighthorseman

Love Those Critters!

Nice job, Jon...I can't wait to see the rest of the loggin' line. If the rest turns out this well, boy oh boy.
thumbs.gif

jon-monon

Nice one Jim!

I have two more N scale chassis to bash into HOn30, and trying to decide if I should build a climax, or go for all diesels. I love that old Whitcomb, maybe the NG line will be all diesel!

Steve - I think I'll do some disconnects or skeleton cars next, probably standard gauge for the disconnects.