HOe Critter

Discussion in 'Scratchin' & Bashin'' started by jon-monon, Sep 18, 2003.

1. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Them boys in the shop spell werst than me!
  2. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Got some brass details on and ready to paint, and the optional extra capacity fuel tank. Sure wish I could get them boys to secure the hose a little better :D

Attached Files:

3. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

At leaste they got the rusty old fire bucket sitting raht there by the 55 gallon drum of petro, that way if there's a fire, they won't be able to get to the bucket.

Attached Files:

4. Ray Marinaccio

Ray Marinaccio Active Member

It keeps gettin better lookin, nice job.
  5. jim currie

jim currie Active Member

love that little guy Jon:D
  6. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

That sure is a neat little unit Jon
  7. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

That's a really neat little critter Jon! :cool:
  8. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Thanks, you guys!

Last night I got all the rails painted nice and safety yeller and set it out to dry. It seems the LPB's crawled all over it and got everything all greasy. I guess I should be thankful this batch of LPBs is doin' sumpthin' at least!

9. TinGoat

TinGoat Ignorant know it all

You're a sick puppy....

Nice work!
  10. sumpter250

sumpter250 multiscale modelbuilder

Ayuh, that's an interest'n' lit'l crittah!
  11. RailRon

RailRon Active Member

Oh well, at least Sparky, the engineer crawled into a clean overall for the photo session. Looks like at least ONE of your LPS has kept a sense of fine taste! :cool:

Jon, among them thar li'l critters this wun musta be one of the best looki'n ones, ain't it? Now howzit runnin'? Does it purr, creak, waddle, wobble or what? :D :D :p

(Knowing your talent for fine model building I assume that it's running like clockwork. :) )

12. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Thanks guys. Ron, it's a Trix chassis and runs quite well. No flywheels, but runs slow and smooth.

It seems everyone thinks it's small. It's actually quite large, so I've taken a perspective photo for you, next to a gigantic 10 ft tall beer bottle cap.

Attached Files:

• cap.jpg
      File size:
      35 KB
  13. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

:D :D :D

Attached Files:

14. jim currie

jim currie Active Member

found a almost prototype for you critter whitcomb 50t 380 hp and of corse 30 inch gauge 1947.:D
  15. Lighthorseman

Lighthorseman Active Member

Love Those Critters!

Nice job, Jon...I can't wait to see the rest of the loggin' line. If the rest turns out this well, boy oh boy. [​IMG]
  16. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Nice one Jim!

I have two more N scale chassis to bash into HOn30, and trying to decide if I should build a climax, or go for all diesels. I love that old Whitcomb, maybe the NG line will be all diesel!

Steve - I think I'll do some disconnects or skeleton cars next, probably standard gauge for the disconnects.