HO scratch built river push/pull tug .......Photos

slagpot

Hello all,

After more than 14 hours total build time ,this model is done. The tiers are a little oversized and the tug is much to be desired. But from three feet away ,who could tell anyway.

Heck if I've done anything....I've saved $85.00 without having to buy CMR tug.Still gonna buy that kit as soon as the moneys right.

Below are the pictures you requested Shaygetz.

Rivertug001.jpg

Rivertug002.jpg

Rivertug003.jpg

Rivertug004.jpg

Hope you folks enjoy the photos......

Patrick
Beaufort,SC
Dragon River Steel Corp {DRSC}

slagpot

Herc Driver said:
That's really cool! She needs a name!

Now why didn't I think of that........duh on me LOL. If I named it after my wife,she would just shrug her shoulders and say {thats nice}.So I think I'll name her "Bettie Paige" after the 50's pin up chick.

Patrick

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
slagpot said:
Now why didn't I think of that........duh on me LOL. If I named it after my wife,she would just shrug her shoulders and say {thats nice}.So I think I'll name her "Bettie Paige" after the 50's pin up chick.

Patrick

That's great Patrick! Nice modeling. Coincidentally my wife said "that's nice" or words to that effect when I dubbed my scratch built towboat the "Susan J". Hmmmm, wonder what she'd have said about a pin-up inspired name? :) Looking forward to a shot of "Bettie" at work!
Ralph

green_elite_cab

Keep It Moving!
slagpot said:
Hello all,

After more than 14 hours total build time ,this model is done. The tiers are a little oversized and the tug is much to be desired. But from three feet away ,who could tell anyway.

Heck if I've done anything....I've saved $85.00 without having to buy CMR tug.Still gonna buy that kit as soon as the moneys right.

Below are the pictures you requested Shaygetz.

Hope you folks enjoy the photos......

Patrick
Beaufort,SC
Dragon River Steel Corp {DRSC}

THAT KICKS SO MUCH..... knee!.

yeah, you know what i mean!

great stuff, i wish i had a port on my layout for those things.