HO Scale Promentory Point Re-Enactments

Set these up awhile back. Based on this photo although A.J. Russell I am not. It would probably help if the layout had Utah scenery, but hey I got the right engines so why not? I didn't have the proper tender for the Central Pacific engine at the time so I had to borrow the one from my AT&SF 0-4-0, which was the only one I had from the same era.

800px-GoldenSpikev3.JPG

01-14-05PromentoryReenactment2.jpg

03-14-05PromentoryReenactment2.jpg

doctorwayne

Sep 6, 2005
Canada, eh?
Nice re-enactment, Andy. As for the tart, I believe "she" is not what she appears to be. We all know that many practices, readily accepted nowadays, were at one time frowned upon. It is my contention that the chap on the running board of the loco on the right (he's the second from the right, of those on the running board, and his upper body is partially hidden behind the guy with the cap and his hand on his hip) had his own little secret. It would seem that cross-dressing has finally emerged from the nineteenth century closet. Very open-minded of you to post this photo.

Wayne

zedob

Dec 26, 2004
Chicopee, MA
doctorwayne said:
Nice re-enactment, Andy. As for the tart, I believe "she" is not what she appears to be. We all know that many practices, readily accepted nowadays, were at one time frowned upon. It is my contention that the chap on the running board of the loco on the right (he's the second from the right, of those on the running board, and his upper body is partially hidden behind the guy with the cap and his hand on his hip) had his own little secret. It would seem that cross-dressing has finally emerged from the nineteenth century closet. Very open-minded of you to post this photo.

Wayne

Aw man! And I thought I was getting a cheap shot.:cry: Glad you clarrified that for me DW.