HO Renault Kango

Discussion in 'HO Scale Model Trains' started by ClarkW, May 5, 2005.

1. ClarkW

ClarkW New Member

I am looking for an HO scale vehicle, specifically a Renault Kango. My wife and I were in France last fall, and rented a Kango. I would like to add one to my layout. As this vehicle is not available in the US, I am hoping that someone in Europe may know where I can get one.

Thanks for your help.

2. cidchase

cidchase Active Member

3. Russ Bellinis

Russ Bellinis Active Member

I would check Walthers catalog. Most of the scale model cars built for ho are manufactured by European manufacturers. Most of their models are European prototype, so I would expect one of them would make the Kango.
  4. ross31r

ross31r Member

Company called Herpa makes 1/87 Kangoos - including a couple in emergency servies livery AFAIK.
  5. Russ Bellinis

Russ Bellinis Active Member

I think Herpa is one of the lines Walthers carries.
  6. Sorry, Herpa don't make one, it's Norev or Rietzewho re-sell the Norv version in other colours
  7. ross31r

ross31r Member

well, must be repackaged in the UK, i have a Kangoo in a herpa box at home to go with my 20 Evo 6s from Carmarama!
  8. ClarkW

ClarkW New Member

You guys are GREAT. I am impressed, I tride searching for one to no avail, and you guys came through with a couple of places to try. I will be contacting them tomorrow to see if I can get one ordered.

Thanks - you are the best.