1. Ladies & gentlemen, I would like to announce that there is a new photo gallery section. You can create your own personal photo gallery (to include setting up your own albums). You can even post videos. You can also post and share photos in the galleries of others (if that person allows such), as well . ENJOY!!!

HO Edmund Fitzgerald Kit

Discussion in 'HO Scale Model Trains' started by armco1953, Dec 7, 2005.

1. armco1953

armco1953 New Member

I am looking for the HO Resin Unlimited kit of the Edmund Fitzgerald. I talk to a hobby shop and they told me they came out a few years ago. Now they are on back order at Walthers. I tried contacting Resin Unlimited but have not had any results. No E-mail and no phone. Thanks
  2. nachoman

nachoman Guest

great, now I am gonna have that song stuck in my head all day!

kevin
  3. babydot94513

babydot94513 Member in training

Try going to the Walthers website and using their product locator resource. It is kind of a pain but worth the effort if you find what you looking for.

I found a lone Rivarossi Alaska Railroad set after spending countless hours of sending e-mails and calling various hobby shops. Of course, I am still looking for yet another Alaska set, but do not have the time to search.

JD

4. jim currie

jim currie Active Member

heard that those kits were a bugger to put assemble. a very ostentatious (big word for a big ship:) ) project i might add , a friend built a O scale model of it.
  5. Will_annand

Will_annand Active Member

TeeJay over on the Railroad Line Forum has a thread running about his HO Fitz Kit.
    Maybe he can help you find one or let you know how it went together.
  6. brakie

brakie Active Member