HO Edmund Fitzgerald Kit

armco1953

Dec 7, 2005
I am looking for the HO Resin Unlimited kit of the Edmund Fitzgerald. I talk to a hobby shop and they told me they came out a few years ago. Now they are on back order at Walthers. I tried contacting Resin Unlimited but have not had any results. No E-mail and no phone. Thanks

N

nachoman

great, now I am gonna have that song stuck in my head all day!

kevin

babydot94513

Member in training
Sep 1, 2002
Brentwood, Ca
Visit site
Try going to the Walthers website and using their product locator resource. It is kind of a pain but worth the effort if you find what you looking for.

I found a lone Rivarossi Alaska Railroad set after spending countless hours of sending e-mails and calling various hobby shops. Of course, I am still looking for yet another Alaska set, but do not have the time to search.

JD

armco1953 said:
I am looking for the HO Resin Unlimited kit of the Edmund Fitzgerald. I talk to a hobby shop and they told me they came out a few years ago. Now they are on back order at Walthers. I tried contacting Resin Unlimited but have not had any results. No E-mail and no phone. Thanks

jim currie

Jun 29, 2003
arizona
Visit site
heard that those kits were a bugger to put assemble. a very ostentatious (big word for a big ship:) ) project i might add , a friend built a O scale model of it.