HMS VICTORY - construction report

Scorpio

Mar 21, 2004
Germany / Aachen
www.Kartonist.de
Hello dear friends,
How to her certainly already knows, at the moment I build a sailing ship HMS.VICTORY. Nevertheless, I will not show the whole construction report with many photos here, but not load only, so, around the server so strongly. In 16.09 in 2005 Beginning officially my new Internet model construction platform where to her all my friends - mine of "Victory" and many still other construction reports finds.
Here only one photo of today's ones was entitled to my model

With the best greetings to everything
Christoph

HP.
On 16.09.2005 I will say to You give and here I put a link to this construction report

Scorpio

Mar 21, 2004
Germany / Aachen
www.Kartonist.de
Hello dear friends,
How to her certainly already knows, at the moment I build a sailing ship HMS.VICTORY. Nevertheless, I will not show the whole construction report with many photos here, but not load only, so, around the server so strongly. In 16.09 in 2005 Beginning officially my new Internet model construction platform where to her all my friends - mine of "Victory" and many still other construction reports finds.
Here only one photo of today's ones was entitled to my model

With the best greetings to everything
Christoph

HP.
On 16.09.2005 I will say to You give and here I put a link to this construction report

Jim Krauzlis

Sep 26, 2005
Copiague, Long Island, New York
Hi, Christoph! :D

That is an outstanding looking ship and one that deserves more than a single photo, so I for one anxiously await seeing more of this build.

This, I know, is the Shipyard kit at 1:96 scale, blest with your amazing modeling skills, of course! I would love to learn how you built the figurehead and to see the rest of the construction photos that lead you to this point.

Absolutely beautiful and amazing build, my friend! :D

Cheers!
Jim

Jim Krauzlis

Sep 26, 2005
Copiague, Long Island, New York
Hi, Christoph! :D

That is an outstanding looking ship and one that deserves more than a single photo, so I for one anxiously await seeing more of this build.

This, I know, is the Shipyard kit at 1:96 scale, blest with your amazing modeling skills, of course! I would love to learn how you built the figurehead and to see the rest of the construction photos that lead you to this point.

Absolutely beautiful and amazing build, my friend! :D

Cheers!
Jim

Gil

Jan 25, 2004
Northern Bear Flag Republic
Scorpio,

I've been wondering why you've been hiding..., now I know and with good reason! Spectacular results! Please tell them, "Did I tell you its made out of paper?" when they ask...,

-Gil

Gil

Jan 25, 2004
Northern Bear Flag Republic
Scorpio,

I've been wondering why you've been hiding..., now I know and with good reason! Spectacular results! Please tell them, "Did I tell you its made out of paper?" when they ask...,

-Gil

Scorpio

Mar 21, 2004
Germany / Aachen
www.Kartonist.de
Hi GIL,

You know the answer.
Yes this is a cardboard model of Shipyard publishing company in graduation 1:96
thus approx. 110 cms long.

I really do not want to load the server, therefore, on 16.09.2005 I will invite to all to my other construction report.
Please, all friends still around a little patience

Greeting
Christoph

Scorpio

Mar 21, 2004
Germany / Aachen
www.Kartonist.de
Hi GIL,

You know the answer.
Yes this is a cardboard model of Shipyard publishing company in graduation 1:96
thus approx. 110 cms long.

I really do not want to load the server, therefore, on 16.09.2005 I will invite to all to my other construction report.
Please, all friends still around a little patience

Greeting
Christoph