Hidden Rolls model

Discussion in 'Everything else' started by DeWayne, Jan 16, 2007.

1. DeWayne

DeWayne Member

Just out of curiosity, how many found the hidden free model I posted on site during the Christmas holiday season?

2. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Not me.

I didn't know that you had done that.:(

3. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

i found the red snow plan :)
  4. Texman

Texman Guest

Yup, I found it, top o' the page.

5. jyduchene

jyduchene Member

No, I completely missed it. I am not short on models ;> However if you were to rotate to the Red hotrod. Well I would be forced to acquire it. John
  6. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

You can buy the Red Hotrod by just asking for it.:wink:
    Actually, it does say on DeWaynes front page, that all 5 are available for purchase. Your lucky day, eh?:grin:

7. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

darn! nope :( maybe next year.
  8. DeWayne

DeWayne Member

Wow!! Just one person found the hidden Rolls model? It was a small one but was an un-released model of Zios. I thought it would make a great goodie for the holiday season as an un-announced extra.

I'll have to do this again.

9. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

If I knew there were hidden goodies, my cursor would have touched every pixel on the site!
    I will find it next Christmas, though! :grin:

10. paper warrior

paper warrior Member

The Santa's slay?
  11. BARX2

BARX2 Member

I believe that's what I saw when I clicked the banner.
  12. DeWayne

DeWayne Member

No, it wasn't the sleigh. There was a small scale 1 page kit of an early 1900's Rolls Royse. We'll find another holiday or reason to post another goodie before too long.

13. BARX2

BARX2 Member

Well now, I feel kinda silly! I could swear I remember seeing a sleigh when I clicked on your banner around the time I bought that Pa.22 from you! Ah, the power of suggestion. :grin:
  14. Rev

Rev Member

free rolls

Wow. This is a little like I remember 5th grade to be. I had a friend who would say, "If you had asked me to take you to McDonald's, I would have taken you." To which I would reply, "I didn't know you were going to McDonald's." I stopped hanging out with him. He was just too lame.
  15. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Your killing me!:rofl:

16. Rev

Rev Member

All I'm saying is that if you want to give something away give it away. Why all this hidden stuff? You know though, I sure did like fifth grade.
  17. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Well lets see here - I do recall he said to check the site for other giveaways during the christmas season. Its not his fault that you (and I) failed to look around enough....

and dont knock anyone giving anything away especially dewayne who is always generous. Now you will know to look next year!