"Hidden" parts in Pepakura?

Millenniumfalsehood

I've discovered a rather interesting conundrum in Pepakura.

I downloaded a bunch of Battletech models a few days ago, and I decided to build the Owens 'Mech. Well the original Pepakura model was not arranged very efficiently on paper, so I took it into Pepakura Designer to rearrange the parts so it would use less paper. The problem is, when it was all said and done, one of the toes is missing. I can't find it anywhere! The model itself has all eight toes, but I can only find seven on the 2D development page. I tried zooming out as far as I could to see if it was shunted over to the side, and I saw nothing. I also joined and unjoined several panels on the toe in question to get some movement on the screen so I could locate it, but nothing happened.

Is there something wrong with this picture?:confused:

legion

Maybe it got hidden by some of the larger pieces? If you press ctrl+k you can check the whole object list. Selecting all the toe objects in it should highlight them all in the development window.

ennder

you can also use Ctrl+K and highlight a face of the toe in the 3d
model and it will turn the corrasponding face red in the 2d dev.

Never mind... I misread Legion's post

eric_son

I'm rather curious about this problem. If you don't mind, would you send me a copy of the PDO file? I'd like to check this one as well.

Alternatively, I've already reached out to the Tamasoft guys (Pepakura publishers) with my own set of tech questions. They've been very prompt to reply and their answers are spot on. They even reply on Sundays! You may also want to check them out.