Hi there.

Enchanter

Nov 25, 2012
Hello, my name Aleks. I'm from cold winter Russia, built motorcycles for living. Mostly interested in Battletech and sci-fi models for hobby.

Found this forum about year ago, very interesting build threads to read. Hope to join comunity.

Cheers,
Enchanter.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello Aleks and welcome to Zealot!!!

There are many members here who are into SCI-FI (myself included). Not only that but there are many who are into Battletech as well. So you should feel right at home here!!!

If you have any photos of anything that you have already made, please post them (Everyone here loves looking at photos).

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice, please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself here.

I look forward to seeing your work!

Enchanter

Nov 25, 2012
Hello Rhaven Blaack, it seems that i can't reply to conversation you've started, so i replying here (i guess) Ok, i understand.

Cheers,
Enchanter.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
No worries.
The reason why you can not respond is that your account is still new and it is still in a "moderating" phase. It will not last long. Just make a few more posts and you will not have that problem any more.

Kilted Rennie

Jun 8, 2014
Welcome Enchanter!

I'm into Sci-Fi as well. Original television series like Star Trek, Space: 1999, and Battlestar Galactica as well as books by Robert Heinlein. I'm currently working on a BSG Cylon Centurion suit. Someday I'll probably design a powered combat suit based on Robert Heinlein's Starship Troopers.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Welcome! We are pleased that you have decided to preside here. Please, feel free to post of anything you have made. Welcome to Zealot!! :)