Hi there

hippyste

My name is Steve I am from the United Kingdom very new to this hobby after a friend suggested I try it. I will be primarily making large scale models and 1:1 scale props from sci-fi and movies starting with an R2-D2 that I found. The build for this will start in the the next week look for Life size R2-D2 where I will post links to the original model and photos of the build.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to the forum.

We have quite a few members who are into making props and 1:1 scale models (as well as costume armor).
I am sure that you will be able to find someone here that can lend you a hand or advice if you need it.

I am looking forward to seeing your R2-D2 project.

If you have any other questions, comments, concern, need help or advice. Please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again, welcome aboard and I hope you enjoy yourself here.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
That sounds very interesting! I would love to see pictures of your work. Welcome to the forum! :)

Rogerio Silva

Welcome!

So, you like large scale models? You'll find many people here who like large scales, and I can bring one name right now for you: dnalor. Take a look at this guy's work, and you'll be amazed!
Once again, WELCOME!