Hi there

chakotay

Apr 5, 2013
Germany
Hello my Name is Chakotay and I just signed up.

My main interests are Sci-Fi models espacialy space ships, satelites, and Robots.

I did build a Eagle Transporter and actually I am building the Mars Rover Curiosity.

I started to build models a few weeks ago and I am really hooked up to this and I want to learn about building as much as possible.

Greetings
Chakotay

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello and welcome to the forum.

If you have photos of your models, by all means, please post them.
You can also post a build thread on your current project.
Build threads are a GREAT tool for not only showing of what you are currently working on and what skills and techniques you are using, but you can also show where you are having problems when you need help.

Once again, welcome aboard. I look forward to seeing your work.

chakotay

Apr 5, 2013
Germany
Thanks alot Rhaven.

Yes, I have photos. I'd uploaded 2 of them in my Album. More will be follow soon.
If I have found the right place to post my next build, I will open a thread for it.
At this moment, I dont know what my next build could be. I have no models.

The Mars Rover is nearly finished and I think, it's too late to open a thread for it.

Greetings
chakotay

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Welcome aboard. The forum is in a flux but this is temporary. Much knowledge and sharing going on here. Welcome aboard! :)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
As long as you have pictures, a build thread would be more than welcome. Build threads don't have to be in "real time". Many people write threads after they finish the models, then decide on what pictures to use to best tell the story. :)

chakotay

Apr 5, 2013
Germany
I am actually writing a thread with pictures in the gallery right now.

...btw, thanks alot for the welcome - I am glad to be here :)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
We are glad to have you here, and also, to have someone with such excellent building skills. Don't be surprised if you get a lot of questions as to your build techniques! :)