Hi there!

ducapacca

Hi to everyone! I am an italian student of architecture and for many years i have cultivated many hobbies, in particular i've played both warhammer fantasy and 40k and various miniature games. I have constructed some card model for the university but i am a newbie in this hobby.hope to post some of my new projects soon to improve my skills.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to the forum.
We have many members that are into both warhammer 40k and fantasy.
Here is a section that you might be interested in: http://www.zealot.com/forum/showthread.php?t=170912
You will find many (if not most) paper models there that you can download right now.

You mentioned that you have built some models already, by all means, please post photos. As for anything new that you build, please post a build thread.
Doing such, show off your skills and techniques, as well as showing certain areas that you may have trouble with and illustrate what you may need help with.

Once again, welcome aboard. I am looking forward to seeing your work.

ducapacca

thanks for the welcome.
Unfortunatley most of my moldels are not built in papercard but in woodpaper, balsa,resin or poliplat. In these material i have built a cathedral 1,2 meter high, a trebuchet and lots of houses to use in warhammer games. I used paper only for early concept study models that weren't very detailed, i'll try to post the best ones.