Hi there!

Alan Bickley

Dec 22, 2003
Bicester, Oxford, UK
Visit site
Hello people. I have just joined and would like to say what a brilliant and comprehensive site this is!
I was wandering, is there anyone else here who models British outline in HO Gauge? I would like to get some correspondance going!:wave:

Ray Marinaccio

Aug 4, 2003
Dewey Az.
Visit site
Hi Alan,
Do you model in HO scale (1/87) or OO?
I acquired some OO loco parts and want to scratch build the rest of the locomotive someday.

Attachments

• ooparts.jpg
    ooparts.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 150

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Hi Alan, and welcome to the gauge my fellow UK'er. Oxford, thats not too far from Shropshire now is it.LOL
So you model 00 British Outline, got any photo's of it yet.
Shamus

Pooh Bah
Mar 25, 2002
Brampton, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
Hi Alan.
As one of the resident British modellers on the Gauge, I don't know of anyone who is modelling British HO. I'm working with OO/HO (or OOn49.5). I wish there had been HO when I started. We have a number in our Toronto area club working in Extra Millimeter gauge and a few in the even wider one.

mhdishere

Feb 27, 2003
New Jersey
Visit site
Welcome :wave: Alan! Of the forums I participate in the-gauge and railroad-line forums are the best and friendliest (and there's a lot of folks who are members of both). You'll always get answers to your questions, no matter how off-the-wall (and I've asked some DOOZIES!).

While I also model American prototypes I'd love to see some British models here. I did consider getting the Harry Potter set, does that count????

Again, welcome!