Hi-Nu

Getter1

Jun 28, 2005
Spokane, WA
Wow that's a tough line up to choose from.

I'ld say the Ex-S but BB is mighty tempting and Howl's Castle is mighty cool to. Flip a coin :p

G1

SEBRET

May 19, 2008
Earth
www.flickr.com
Ok, I'm done with all but the head, which i must say has way to many parts

headparts.jpg

Front.jpg
Left.jpg
Back.jpg
Right.jpg

think-floyd

Jun 7, 2008
Any Pub, Ireland
Congratulations on finishing Sebret! that's a great build there, hope I can do the same when i get around to finding somewhere to print this in colour! I was thinking about exporting it to image files first and taking some of the writing off the model, what's the "moral" stance on doing that if it's for a personal one-off? Will I be excommunicated? :D

Anyway, well done again, fine build!

Floyd

Robot Exodus

Aug 2, 2008
Whoa.

That's epic.

Do you have any overall shots of the finished model?

Also, the base could be improved. Maybe you could have it so that it attaches to the back as opposed to the crotch (hehe). In addition, you could paint the cardboard so that it won't look so much like cardboard. If you paint it black, the attention would be focused on the model instead of the base.

SEBRET

May 19, 2008
Earth
www.flickr.com
Hey robot, originally the stand was a temp, but since i have come to like it i am going to spray paint it with a metallic silver, I want the whole thing to look like a trophy of sorts. I'm going to put a name plate on the front. I'll try to get some full shots in a few minutes.

S

Soaring

Excellent job SEBRET! You did great on this, and even on 67lb paper! Extraordinary!

SEBRET

May 19, 2008
Earth
www.flickr.com
i kinda want to leave the edges bare. I'm not sure why, but since it's my first model i find it interesting to leave it uncolored. I guess i just want to see my progress over time, and also, the only blue i have is a highlighter. to cheap to buy markers and stuff right now, ya know, bills and all, lol

think-floyd

Jun 7, 2008
Any Pub, Ireland
Hehehe, I hear ya!

But you know, the more I look at it, the more it seems right that the lines are there.. If it was a model I was painting, I would be giving it some sharp edge highlighting, and here it looks kinda like that's what it's got on it. Argh, I'd better stop thinking about paint, or I'll end up making one out of sheet styrene and airbrushing the whole thing! :O~~