hi nu gundam without dotted lines?

animaniac

Jul 31, 2006
hi everyone, do you have a copy of the hi nu gundam without dotted lines? white-ish models look MUCH better this way!

animaniac

Jul 31, 2006
hi everyone, do you have a copy of the hi nu gundam without dotted lines? white-ish models look MUCH better this way!

TheWebdude

Just a Member
May 18, 2004
Banks of The Ohio, KY Flavor
kickme.to
Hi Animaniac!
Good to see you found your way over here! Welcome!:grin:
I take it you mean the Hi-nu v2 Gundam from Finalpaper.net? I haven't seen a no-line version anywhere but those are editable PDFs and while it would take some time the lines can be removed in Photoshop or any pdf to image compatible editor.

The other Hi-nu (original) at Finalpaper did not have dashed lines and makes a quite presentable build.

Again, Welcome to the Forum!

TheWebdude

Just a Member
May 18, 2004
kickme.to
Hi Animaniac!
Good to see you found your way over here! Welcome!:grin:
I take it you mean the Hi-nu v2 Gundam from Finalpaper.net? I haven't seen a no-line version anywhere but those are editable PDFs and while it would take some time the lines can be removed in Photoshop or any pdf to image compatible editor.

The other Hi-nu (original) at Finalpaper did not have dashed lines and makes a quite presentable build.

Again, Welcome to the Forum!

R

rickstef

couldn't you just reverse the folds and build it that way?

the fold lines would be inside the parts

Rick

R

rickstef

couldn't you just reverse the folds and build it that way?

the fold lines would be inside the parts

Rick

animaniac

Jul 31, 2006
well, i'm not very fluent in korean... i downloaded the file as linked in 3dpapermodel. do you have a link to the hi nu gundam? so frustrating, it would be so simple for the author to make a clear version!!! I also saw a picture of a SD gundam hazel rah. do you know if this model is free. i'd like to build it... for some reason...

animaniac

Jul 31, 2006
well, i'm not very fluent in korean... i downloaded the file as linked in 3dpapermodel. do you have a link to the hi nu gundam? so frustrating, it would be so simple for the author to make a clear version!!! I also saw a picture of a SD gundam hazel rah. do you know if this model is free. i'd like to build it... for some reason...

animaniac

Jul 31, 2006
I managed to convert the pdfs into jpeg with a program called... pdf2image. I'll try to clean the most disgracious dotted lines from the model, do you want me to post the pages here?

animaniac

Jul 31, 2006
I managed to convert the pdfs into jpeg with a program called... pdf2image. I'll try to clean the most disgracious dotted lines from the model, do you want me to post the pages here?

GT5500

Apr 23, 2006
Kent, England
Bit off topic but I even with translation I couldn't find my way round finalpaper, are there actual models on there for download, I could only find pics.

GT5500

Apr 23, 2006
Kent, England
Bit off topic but I even with translation I couldn't find my way round finalpaper, are there actual models on there for download, I could only find pics.

TheWebdude

Just a Member
May 18, 2004
kickme.to
animaniac said:

Probably "not" a good idea without the designer's permission. (Or when considering forum server space). Members can contact you if they're interested.

TheWebdude

Just a Member
May 18, 2004
kickme.to
animaniac said:

Probably "not" a good idea without the designer's permission. (Or when considering forum server space). Members can contact you if they're interested.

xyberz

Oct 31, 2006
I believe that I have a Gundam RX-93-V-2 Hi-Nu model. I'm not sure if it's the whole thing though. I think it is. There are no dotted lines, only solid ones. Unfortuantely there are no instructions as how to put it together.
I looks like it's from a Japanese designer.
Wanna trade and try to work out this model together? There's a total of 12 pages.