Hi new from Martinsville, VA USA

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by ShadowKnight, Sep 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShadowKnight

ShadowKnight New Member

Hi guys.

I'm new from Martinsville, VA USA. I'm a commercial artist/graphic designer when I'm at my day job. I know all the ins and outs of Photoshop and Illustrator if any of you need help in those areas. I've been lurking about for a while just checking things out. I'm very interested in the Star Wars Photonovel that "julianmaurice" has been working on. I've been working on something similar building custom display stands for action figures and scale model cars using computer graphics and card/paper model methods. I have mostly been designing them for myself and some local customers. I use them as displays in my art studio. I'm always interested in scifi and comic book projects.

the ShadowKnight

"Justice stands between the darkness and the light, where shadows rule the night!"
  2. Maico Shark

Maico Shark Guest

I'm glad to be the first to welcome you to our community. This is a place where you can relax from the 9 to 5 and just discuss hobbies. No one is going to be soliciting you to buy their stuff or go to their site. We're all about friendship and helping one another. Thank you for introducing yourself to us & I hope to see a thread about one of your builds soon. -Rick
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.