Hi im new

Discussion in 'RC General & Getting Started' started by RC Newbie, Aug 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RC Newbie

RC Newbie New Member

Hi im new im only 12 years old and have a gas powered car which is a Thunder Tiger SSR Citroen Saxo 1/10 4WD RTR Nitro Rally R/C Car - TTR 6706 is that a good kind. Well i cant start it up i primed it messed with the idle and the high speed swithces.
  2. Hpi nrs43racr

Hpi nrs43racr New Member

you probally flooded the engine. What you should do is take out the glow plug and suposing it has a pullstart pull on the pullstart a few times untill all the gas comes out the top. Then put the glow plug back on set the needle valve to 3 turns from closed. Closed is when it is all the wa down as far as it can go. Then prim it untill it reaches the carb open and prime 2 more times then pull the pull start and c if that works ok ok
    [8D]:D:)

have fun Hpi nrs43racr
  3. Hpi nrs43racr

Hpi nrs43racr New Member

hope it works for ya
  4. RC Newbie

RC Newbie New Member

ok ill try when its nice out
  5. Reality

Reality New Member

so...i guess it hasent been nice out since august 26 heh...
  6. Airbus 9e

Airbus 9e New Member

Whats a talking hecko?
  7. hdcchrome

hdcchrome New Member

Hey Newbie,

How is it going? Need anymore help?
  8. Dyne

Dyne New Member

I need help!
  9. Dyne

Dyne New Member

Im 13 and recently assembled an old original Rc10 Graphite R/C car which is older then me. The its electic and the motor on it is off balance I guess and the spur gear on it needs a special gear head for the motor to fit on it and i was wondering if it was possible to remove the head on the motor that isnt working and put it on one of my other motors. I was also wondering, if I have to get a completely new motor, how do you put a new motor gear head on? Thanks
  10. Skullbasher

Skullbasher New Member

when you say "remove the head" do you mean the gear on the end of the motor?
  11. bandit1

bandit1 Member

im assuming that when u say "head" u mean the gear. to change it the a set screw that goes thru the gear onto ur shaft. loosen that and the gear will pop off. to put a new one on reverse the prosses. maybe even put de-greser on the shaft to assure a tight ingagment.
  12. izlomhcs

izlomhcs New Member

i have one of those old rc10's you wouldn't happen to have the paper work for it would you? if so can i arange to get a copy of it?
  13. toby

toby New Member

14. izlomhcs

izlomhcs New Member

hey thanks man.. it might not be exactly it but it is a step in the right direction.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.