Hi, I'm new here

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by franz, Oct 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. franz

franz New Member

Hi, folks,
    I'm new here, though I've looked in a couple of times. I'm German, living at present in Rome, and have been a cardmodel builder (Wilhelmshavener ships and planes) since early youth, although not practising for quite a few periods in my life.
    I have a six year-old son, who takes up most of my time. When I have time for modeling, it's mostly models for him, usually from streetpaper and racepaper - however, he insists on movable wheels and I put in a lot of formers, so he can really play with the models. Hope to find some time for models for myself.
    That's all for now, just to say hello and I'm glad to be here.

Bye for now,
  2. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Welcome to the forums! I hear ya on the kids. Most of my building is for them :) Whats your current project?
  3. franz

franz New Member

Right now I have no building project (other than kiddo stuff). Am busy, though, after a PC crash, to save, reorganize and catalogue my free downloads (couple of gigabytes) and all my photos. Will take some time.
  4. causticphlegm

causticphlegm Member

Welcome, franz!

I also have a child and can totally relate about the time factor. But we all do what we can and have to put priorities in order. C'est la vie :thumb:

Looking forward to seeing some of your work.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.