Hi, I'm new from the UK

Stargaze

Hello

First, apologies to the group - I hadn't read the rules before I posted in the Space and Aeronautics forum. So, I am only now posting my introduction. I'm very sorry about that!

I'm based in the UK and am very, very new to the modelling world. My interest started because the company I am working for asked me to find a model of the International Space Station. I started exploring and found the beautiful card models that are available. I'm now planning on printing a Soyuz module and having a go at it myself. Maybe one day I'll work my way up to the bigger models but I suspect that will take a little time ;)

Anyway, I look forward to following the threads for tips.

Stargaze

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello Stargaze! Welcome to the forum. Your intro sounds very interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing your builds. Have fun and enjoy! :)

DanBKing

Dan the Man
Welcome to the forum. @Stargaze

A journey begins with just one step. Well, you have joined Zealot, that is a good first step! :)

Looking forward to seeing some of your builds.
Start simple......
But, most of all, HAVE FUN!

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
welcome to the group! you will be a paper modeler for a long long time lol. we all get hooked, and then it gets worse when you start making your own designs . cheers!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Never ever worry about unintentional mistakes on this forum. Welcome to Zealot!!! I had to pleasure, many years ago , of spending 3 months in your wonderful country. I think you will like t here. Feel free to post pictures, you don't need a picture hosting site,you can upload pictures directly to the forum. 10 pictures per post, and many posts as your thread needs.

We look forward to seeing your work, and I thank you for posting your "Introduction". :)

bgt01

Exemplary Confidant
Welcome aboard, Stargaze. You'll find a lot of great information, help and fun here.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Hello @Stargaze, and welcome to the forum. Besides the Space station (and real space crafts), what other genres do you like?
Please feel free to post any and all work that you have done. Also post build threads of future works. That way you can show off your skills and talents. Not only that, but you can also highlight any problem areas that you may have with a particular model.

Once again, welcome aboard. I am looking forward to seeing your work!