Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
http://www.modelermagic.com/?s=joe thornton

20160708_215512-500x300.jpg

Picture-029-500x375.jpg

Hello Joe! Welcome to the forum! I guess I know which main topics you like..! ;)

Please show us more of your work and tell us something about you! :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello Joe,

Welcome to Zealot. You have come to the right place for all things BSG (and SCI-FI) as a whole. We have many members (Myself included) who are into BSG (including SCI-FI as a whole). So I hope that you feel at home here.
So if you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice. Please feel free to ask and we will do what we can (or at least point you in the right direction).

You have done a FANTASTIC job on this project! I would like to see more photos of it!

If I may as: With your next project, could you post a build thread? Build threads are a great way to showing off your skills as well as highlighting problem area that you may need help with.

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself here and I look forward to seeing more of your work!

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
Jan 28, 2013
New Mexico USA
Hello Joe! I too Welcome you ...Nice build...Still LOVE that Battle Star! and like Rhaven said " We do LOVE build threads", and Pictures!! We also love to share, ideas! Hope to see more of your work!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Damned!! That is beautiful!! Welcome to Zealot. It is great to have such an exceptional modeler as yourself. You do not need a picture hosting service, we actually require direct uploads. You can delete you pictures at any time. They always remain your property.

Joe, we're an interactive forum, it is great to see pics, please, do a build thread so you can pass some of this knowledge of yours. You will be highly appreciated for it. This forum is a great collection of people, and there are no pissing contests, or prima-donnas We share, and share alike. We seek to elevate each other on many levels, and have fun doing it. ;)