Hi, I'm From Vietnam

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
hi, sorry I missed you yesterday I was having a long day. welcome! do you have any pics of your model builds? that's a great model design you want to get. do you make stomp rockets or baking soda fizz jets? there are some paper jet models available when you are thru with initializing your account here that are flyable paper models! I find it interesting. well the learning threads here are very good, and you can get a lot done, just by asking. the build threads are the most interesting I think.

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello Thang,

welcome aboard! :)

It is very nice to see that you have joined the forum. We are glad to see our "family" grow.

As for your request, once you have made at least ten substantial posts and have been a member for a few weeks you will gain full access to the Resource section. Meanwhile, you may try to contact the creator of the model and ask him to send you the file. To do so, just use our internal messaging system and start a conversation with our member "dubious" .

Have fun and enjoy! :)

tagzvietnam

Thanks Revell-Fan. I've try to ask him to give the model. And him sad me to come here to introduct myself before send me the model :)

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Keep posting, also, check here, too see if ou can find a model you like. If you can't find a model there, I don't think it will be found, unless it is something special we have. :)

Link = http://paper-replika.com/