Hi, I'm Bambam

bambamm

Dec 13, 2012
Shadow forgive me, as i know not how to post on the forum...i just made my first handdrawn papercraft too and want to share. just not sure how. visit my profile for pics of my 5lion voltron project. ;)

bambamm

Dec 13, 2012
hi people! im bambamm, any voltron fans here? well its good news, i think some may like,..just checkout my papercraft voltron 5 lion project fully poseable, transforms in two minutes cute and colorful voltron,...easy to make and did i mention cuteee? lol check my pics folder out. im in need of an artist (professional) to redraw and bring it to perfection. it transforms exactly like in the cartoons though its made from laminated paper for durability,..coz men,..i play with it a lot!! lol

Z

Zathros

Bambamm, :welcome1: to the forum. Where are you from, may I ask? I would like to help with you with the proper method to post on the forum. You did post an Introduction, that was nice. It would have better in the area marked "Introductions". Basically, that is how easy it is. Just look for the title that applies to what you wish to do, and look for "New Thread" on the upper right, and make a post. if you make a mistake,it's no big deal, we will help you till you get it right.

If you want to post a picture, press on the "Go Advanced" button and you will see a box that says "Manage Attachments". Click on that and navigate to the picture you wish to update, when you have found it, click "Upload" and the picture will be uploaded.

Since you are a new member, I may have to approve your pictures till you get settled in. Welcome to out forum, and now I hope, your forum. :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello and welcome to the forum. I remember watch Voltron when I was a kid (when it first came out).
You have come to the right place. We have a LARGE number of members who love old school sci-fi and anime.
I would like to see your work and see what you have come up with.
Once again, welcome aboard.

Dented Rick

Human
Mar 15, 2011
Killeen, TX
Welcome to the forum, and as you may already know, we have a wide level of skills here. Look around, and share away :) Welcome to the family, looking forward to your builds :)