Hi Guys

Discussion in 'HO Scale Model Trains' started by Kanawha, Nov 29, 2007.

1. Kanawha

Kanawha Member

After three and a half years of faithful service my computer kicked the bucket two weeks ago, so I haven't been around lately. I guess three and a half was a pretty good run for a laptop that was on for several hours every day. Honestly, thinkpads are great. I should have a new one soon. :)

In other news, after much toil I dusted, cleaned, and did maintenance on my layout last week. Been running much better. Can't wait for Christmas! Looking at the new DCC equipped 4-8-2's from bachmann. :thumb:
  2. wpyr

wpyr Member

3. Ralph

Ralph Remember...it's for fun!

Good to hear from you! Have you told some one esle near you about that
    4-8-2 or will it be a present to yourself? :)
  4. Kanawha

Kanawha Member

Haha, most likely a present to myself. I doubt many near me would have the slightest idea of what I was talking about. Tis the railroaders curse, and blessing in some ways. We have a language all our own.
  5. Ralph

Ralph Remember...it's for fun!

This year, in preparation for Christmas, my wife asked me to circle something in the Walthers catalog. :)
  6. chessie4155

chessie4155 Active Member

Ralph: Make sure you make a BIG circle! :p:mrgreen:
  7. Trainiac77

Trainiac77 Member

My wife asked me the same thing. I just put the catalog on the coffee table with a big circle drawn around the whole thing! (on cardboard not the table!) Also added a note that Visa gift cards are just as nice, especially ones with big values!