Hi Guys...

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Toaster, Feb 1, 2007.

1. Toaster

Toaster New Member

Been lurking around for a while and only posted a couple of times.Had a disaster late last year as a virus wiped my Hard drive.Have slowly been recovering my models but can,t for the life of me find the Robotech Gauld Officers Pod.Also has Bender made an appearence yet?Going through the threads I found a few build pics of him but no download links...Looking forward to some of the models that are being designed at the moment.I,m only a newbie and haven,t actually built anything in paper/card yet but feverishly Dl ing all my favourite Sci Fi movie/show ships and Robots....One day I keep on saying,one day....:twisted:
  2. Alcides

Alcides Member

No problema. Just start one today. It's cheap and fun. Welcome
  3. sjsquirrel

sjsquirrel Member

There was a model posted at one point - I have it downloaded, but the links in the thread seem to have disappeared. Here's the thread. You could send a private message to sdk2knbk and ask what happened to it.

4. Toaster

Toaster New Member

Thanks guys.Now Bender has resurfaced I now have my old collection of files back,errr until something else cool arrives.Hmmm New WOTW Tripod,Roger Young,Starfighter,well you get my drift....