Hi Guys

brakie

Nov 8, 2001
Bucyrus,Ohio
Visit site
Howdy!
Just a short note to let everybody know I am still among est the living. :D
I am doing fairly good and should be home by the end of the month. :thumb:
That is the good side.The down side is I lost the use of my right arm and hand.This of course will make modeling a lot harder since I will be doing every thing with my left hand.I will be going to therapy twice a week.Also my voice will come and go due to having tubes and such placed in my throat.
Now,I would like to thank everybody for the cards and prayers. A big thank you goes to Val for the phone call and keeping everybody updated..
Now I am at my daughters house and will be going back to the extended care facility later today.

Larry, it's real good to see you back!! :wave:
It seems like your spirits are in good shape even though
you've been dealt a rough hand. I hope you draw a
good-looking physical therapist, they say it helps a lot :D :D
Take care and stay well!! We will all be looking forward to
your posts when you're back in the saddle :) :) :thumb:

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Let me add my well wishes, and hope your recovery efforts will allow you to some computer time. Just tell your therapists that working on a computer keyboard is great therapy, working with trains is even better..:D:D:D:D

We all missed you here, so do what they tell you to do so we can see more of you quicker. :thumb::thumb:

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
Larry, it's fine to hear from you again! :thumb:

As it seems, you still have quite a distance to go, and I wish you every bit of strength and endurance you need for going this way. My best wishes for a complete and quick recovery!

Ron

Woodie

Mar 23, 2001
Northern Rivers NSW Australia
brakie said:
This of course will make modeling a lot harder since I will be doing every thing with my left hand.

Don't worry Brakie, Us that are left handed have had to get used to it all our lives!! And still find stuff made for right handers frustrating!! :curse: :p

Good to see you back on the road, and I'm sure you'll do well in your recovery. :) :wave:

Iron Goat

Apr 9, 2004
Missouri
Visit site
Larry,

It was great to read your e-mail message, and to know that you are again "sitting up, and taking nourishment". I will keep you in my prayers, and I hope that the PT will help you regain the use of your right hand and arm once again.

God bless....
Bob

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Jan 19, 2002
Vernon Hills, Illinois
Visit site
Funny, having to do everything left handed hasn't effected your handwriting, it still looks the sa......................... oh, keyboard :eek:ops: :D :D :D

Therapy will help, and so will the prayers of your friends here at the guage...we are with you.
Pete