Hi Gang!

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by joncor, Aug 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joncor

joncor New Member

:wave:Hi gang:
    I just wanted to say Hi. I am from western mass. I've been working on my O gauge layout for a few years. I am running my 50 year old Lionel trains I got when I was a kid. They all run fine! I hope to pick up some helpful tips from all the talented people on this site.
    I am trying to attach a few photos, but my files are too big, I could use a few tips on how to easily attach photos. Thanks
  2. Welcome joncor! Lots of friendly talented, friendly folks here so I'm sure you find what you are looking for. The best way to post photos is to post them first to one of the free photo album web sites out there (I use photobucket.com). Then it's a simple matter to include the link to the photo in your post. Western Mass eh? I'm from SE NY. We may be fairly close - Poughkeepsie is the closest city of any size near me. Looking forward to seeing photos of your work.
  3. joncor

joncor New Member

A few photos for your review, if it works!

wall1 I am trying to send a few photos of my layout. I hope it works!!

Attached Files:

4. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Now, there is a set up that is just crying for lots of paper models of houses and cars, trucks, all kinds of stuff!
    Limited only by the imagination!

Welcome to the forums joncor!:wave:
    I am sure you will find all kinds of useful stuff here to keep you busy for life!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.