Hi from Sweden

tiking

Model builder
Apr 30, 2016
Sweden
one-step-further.webs.com
I came across this forum while doing an internet search. I must say I am impressed by what folks can achieve with cardboard and paper. Truely inspirational work folks. The Jabba build is what brought me here. Very very nice and i tensive work. Two thumbs up to the builder. One major advantage with cardboard or paper is, you have an almost endless supply at your finger tip. You qn always replicate a particular part if you mess up. Not so easy with plastic.

I have been building models since 2002. I started off scratch building using styrene, which is not so cheap. But I wanted models that no one else were building. I either bought a model that was similiar to the model I wanted, and modified it or scratchbuilt it. I started building lots of US military truck models that were not in kit form. Even till this day there are still certail models that have not been commercially produce. Which is ashame, really.

Then in 2010 I strated building 1/24 scale trucks. I still do heavy modification on alrealy available models. I also like my imaginagion to run wild with fantasy builds as well. So. I hope you enjoy some of my work, although they are not 100% done using paper or cardboard.

Reactions: zathros

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Welcome to Zealot! That Hoverbike you posted is incredible! You have one fan already! :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello Tiking,

Welcome to Zealot. I have seen your hoverbike and your website. You do GREAT WORK!!!
If you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice. Please feel free to ask and we will do what all we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again, welcome aboard and I hope that you enjoy yourself here!

tiking

Model builder
Apr 30, 2016
Sweden
one-step-further.webs.com
Hello Tiking,

Welcome to Zealot. I have seen your hoverbike and your website. You do GREAT WORK!!!
If you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice. Please feel free to ask and we will do what all we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again, welcome aboard and I hope that you enjoy yourself here!

Appreciate the warm welcome. Ok. So you already seen my work? Cool. Then I do not have to post any more here, then? :animated::animated: