Hi from South Korea

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Dong-Woo, Jan 25, 2016.

1. Dong-Woo

Dong-Woo New Member

Hello everyone!!!
    I am a member at unauthorized link . One day I noticed that a few of my friends were also members here, so I decided to join here.
    I lived in the UK for six years before I returned home in 2012. But for some reason, the UK seems more like home for me. I am almost addicted to paper modeling, civilian airliners, US and Soviet spacecraft and frogs.
    I have learned a lot from papermodelers for the past few years, but I am willing to gather more information about my interests here.:animated:
    (Wow, there's a lot of emoticons here!!! I think I made a good choice to join here!!!)
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2016
  2. Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

Hello Dong-Woo,

Welcome to Zealot. I am glad that you have decided to join us here as well.
    If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or need help or advice. Please feel free to ask. We will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).
    Once again welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself here. I am looking forward to seeing your work!
  3. Dong-Woo

Dong-Woo New Member

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome.
  4. Gandolf50

Gandolf50 Researcher of obscure between war vehicles... Moderator

Welcome to the board...I understand about England feeling like home as I also lived there for some time...
    Quite a variety of models you build...most interested in " and frogs"! ;) sounds interesting!!
  5. zathros

zathros -----SENIOR---- Administrator

Welcome Dong-Woo! I am the Admin here. That doesn't mean much here as we all help each other out. We are a sharing forum. I think you will like it here, I hope you do. If you have any questions, send me a P.M.. I am totally reachable, never worry about sending any of the staff P.M.'s for questions, or clarity. Welcome to ZEALOT!! :)
  6. Revell-Fan

Revell-Fan Co-Administrator Administrator

Hello and welcome aboard from me as well! Have fun and enjoy! :)
  7. Sky Seeker

Sky Seeker Well Established Member

Greetings from the states! Looking forward to seeing some of your work.

Have a great day!

Sky Seeker