Hi from Scotland

Spartacus

Feb 23, 2013
Scotland
Hi

I'm just getting into papercraft. The only art I've done so far is stencil designs on t-shirts, but at least I've got the mat and X-Acto knife already purchased. Did a few Airfix type kits as a kid, and did a lot of AD&D miniatures as a teen, but fell out of any artwork over the years. Looking to get into it with a few SF models (Star Wars and Mass Effect for starters).

Well, that's me. Later guys.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello and welcome to the forum.
We have many Sci-Fi members here (to include me). There are many that are into Star Wars and Mass Effect. There are a few really good designers that have designed some really good models from both.
So you have come to the right place.
If you have any questions, or need help or advice, please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again welcome aboard, and I hope that you enjoy yourself here.

Spartacus

Feb 23, 2013
Scotland
Thanks. I've been reading through the sci-fi forums. I've noticed some of the regulars are also on Deviantart (which I use for blogging about my t-shirts).

Thinking about the Loenf variant of Ninjatoes Tie Fighters as a first project.

ShadowHawk141

Jan 15, 2013
Netherlands
Welcome Spartacus.

I'm into SF to and the Tie Fighter you mentioned is a nice model.
There's a lot to learn here and it's a very friendly forum so if you have any questions just ask.

When you start a model and you feel like it post some pictures of the progress of your build in a new thread, we love that :)

Cheers,
Elko