Hi from Malaysia noob :)

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by nibel, May 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nibel

nibel Member

I am not totally new to card model, but only make some... erm... yeah, *something* before when I am still little kid. After I found this forum I am impress by what actually card and paper model can achieve, and decide to start learn how to design the better one. Now I am building a junk, not to scale, just random ship from history book, hoping atlease building something that is fine looking things.
    Thanks for he tips in hull building in forum. Before that I always spoil everything when come to hull building :(
  2. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Hello nibel!
    Welcome to the forum, I'm glad you found us!
    Scratch building, that's always fun! The freedom to create how and what you want to!
    It would be nice to see some of your work. Do you have a camera?8)

In any case, it is just good to welcome you here and I'm glad you are enjoying the forums.
    It is great that you are learning new things! Maybe you can teach us some things too!
    There is always something new to learn and discover with this hobby!

Be careful, have fun, and see you around the forums!:grin:

3. Clashster

Clashster Member

Welcome, Nibel! A facinating hobby, to say the least! Good luck on your designing and building! I hope to start designing one day...

4. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Welcome to the fold! The reason you mentioned is also why I have never completed a ship so dont feel bad about that......
  5. nibel

nibel Member

Thanks for the warm welcome.
    Here is the ship I am currently building now. No scale, no accurate measurement. I just take it as practice for better future :grin:
  6. thewoodengraver

thewoodengraver Active Member

Hi nibel Welcome!!!

I LOVE that " Junk" of yours! Very well done my friend!:grin:
  7. nibel

nibel Member

Thanks Thewoodengraver. Indeed I am not very satisfy with some part of it. But it still far better than what I was done before. Hope that next time I can have a better one :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.