Hi from Holland

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by Billy Leliveld, May 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ashrunner

Ashrunner Member

As long as you use your modifications for personal use, there is no problem with modifying a model.

I modified Kancho's free F-104 into the NF-104 a while back and after getting his permission, offered the modified kit as a download. It's best to get the original designers permission before doing anything publicly with even a freely available model.

Screwdriver in the inlet? hehehe...definitely a speck! Time for a FOD walk on your desktop! hehe
  2. eskatee

eskatee New Member

Hoi Billy,

Naast Ben Elfrink hebben we in Nederland Leon Schuyt, Sjoerd Hekking, Piet's Design, Peard, Paper Trade, Scaldis en ga zo maar door

Even grasduinen bij: http://www.icebergbouwplaten.nl/

Ga naar Links, Publishers, typ N

Helpt je wel uit den droom, en kom je in een heerlijke kartonmodelbouw realiteit,

Gert (ook op Kartonbau.de vind je het een en ander uit Nederland)

Hi Billy,

In the Netherlands we have got a whole bunch of cardboard model suppliers and , as Ben Elfrink said, a very active scene, just take a look at the Iceberg website, Links, publishers, typ N

Also at Kartonbau.de you can find a bunch of guys from the low country at the sea

3. Maharg

Maharg Member

Welcome Billy :)
  4. Hallo Gert, welkom op dit forum,'tis erg leuk hier...(i'll continue in English)
    As I stated more than a year ago that the card-board scene in Holland was not that big I didn't mean to offend anybody, there are some great publishers and designers around, what I meant is that there is not much 'real' action going on, like meetings or exhibitions. I attended the "bouwplaatdag" in Madurodam last year , which was great fun, I just wished there where more of those meetings and shops that would sell Halinski, GPM and Modelik stuff, but hey, who's complaining, we've got the internet, and this forum for me has become something like a bar, where everybody talks about cardmodels, instead of sports..Cheers, Billy
  5. Art Decko

Art Decko Member

I can't speak Dutch, but I'll give it a try:

"Villkummen tuu zee syhte!"

Was that close? :)

You'll find lots of great advice here. Welcome!

(Way cool cars by the way, where do you park them?)
  6. Close enough, if you are impersonating a Danish guy with a Geman accent, trying to speak Dutch, which is must be one of the strangest languages for any foreigner.:rofl:
    ..but somebody replied to my introduction from more than a year ago, so I'm already here....Cheers Billy
  7. @ Art Deco..
    I use the DS for daily transport, the HY is in the compound of my workshop and the 403 is in a barn close to Rotterdam, which I ,with a couple of friends turned into a garage....My wife keeps telling me I should buy a "normal" car...
    Cheers, Billy
  8. Art Decko

Art Decko Member

Hey Billy! Sorry my "international greeting" was so late, this thread popped up on my "new threads" list, I didn't notice the date of the original post. Guess I better work on my phoney Dutch. :)

That's great that you've got places to keep your cool wheels. Sometimes, finding a place to keep them off the road is a bigger challege than keeping them running on the road. Than again, wife-related car problems can easily dwarf parking-related problems. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.