Hi from England

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by kenw, May 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kenw

kenw New Member

Hi all,

Finally joined after a few weeks lurking.
    Made my first card models 60 years ago from the backs of cereal boxes.
    In my youth I made models with card, balsa, and then plastic. Then over the years I came in and out of the hobby. Now in retirement I was brought back into card modelling by a Christmas present my wife received and promptly gave me to make - "The Unseen University". Long before I had finished I was hooked again, and despite failing eyesight and arthritis, really enjoying myself again.
    Currently working on The Medieval City from ABC....
  2. chapuzas100

chapuzas100 Member

I animate, a person with its experience must make fantastic models. A greeting from Spain
  3. Kaz

Kaz Member

Welcome kenw
    You know what everyones going to say, dont you...
    Put up some pics of the Unseen University!
  4. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Welcome to the fold! Always great to have another with us :) and yes, everyone will ask for pics! I am unfamiliar with the medival city, more info?
  5. Bengt F

Bengt F Active Member

Hi Ken,

Make yourself at home. You´ll find lots of new and interesting friends here. Many of them artists of their trade.

Welcome to the Forum,
    Bengt :D
    in Stockholm
  6. kenw

kenw New Member

Hi everyone,

Many thanks for the welcomes. For those that asked....
    I've just posted photographs of the Unseen University in the Architecture forum.
    I will post photographs and comments on the Medieval City - in about a weeks time when I've finished this section of city wall....
  7. barry

barry Active Member

Welcome to the club you can join the creaking gates section, your cutting is a damn sight better than mine. Really like the diorama.

best regards
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.