Hi from Barcelona, Spain

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by lriera, Jan 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lriera

lriera Member

Hi everybody
    This is Lluis from Barcelona, Spain. I am a totally newbie at the Paper Model area, but I am very interested in the hobby. Also I am totally newbie at the Forum relationship.
    I have learned a lot reading the posts of Zealot Paper Masters and now I am building my very own first model. It is the Kettenkrad from Modelik. I am publishing a thread about the building process and asking for help at a Spanish Paper Model Forum.
    Do you think it is possible to publish a thread here at Zealot at the same time about the same building process? I don’t know if this is a polite attitude. I don’t know the rules about exclusivity, etc. if there are some.
    What I will try with my construction thread at Zealot is to look for help about some problems I have found on my building process.
    Please, tell me what you think about this question.
    Thank you very much,
    PD. I am sorry for my bad English. I ask you for a little comprehension.
  2. Alcides

Alcides Member

Hello Lluis

Welcome to the forum. I don't think to put here another thread asking for help is any problem.

I think you can post a reference to your original thread and ask here some questions.

By the way, several members here can help you with english porque hablamos en español.

Un saludo desde Argentina
  3. Francisco Javier

Francisco Javier New Member

Hello Lluis,

I'm from Madrid Spain like you. If you need something or you have any question, I'm happy if I could help you.

En resumén, soy de Madrid (España). Si necesitas ayuda en algo o te puedo servir, intentaré ayudarte en lo que pueda ;)

4. lriera

lriera Member

5. Francisco Javier

Francisco Javier New Member

Hello Iriera,

I'm really surprised. Your first model it's being finishing with a great quality level of termination. :eek::eek:

It's a great job. Congratulations!!! :thumb::thumb: Go on with it. I'd like to see it finished.

Francisco Javier
  6. lriera

lriera Member

Hello Francisco Javier,

Thank you for your kind words. I hope to finish the Kettenkrad by next week.

I am waiting an order from Papel3D to begin my new model, a Willy Jeep. Stay tuned.

Meet you at Zealot.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.