Hi folks, I'm back!

shortliner

Dec 23, 2004
Hey - I have some bad news for you SS! - Here in UK they have just decided that the North American Grey Squirrel is invading too much habitat, and it is going to be culled! So don't wear that Tee-shirt with the target motif on the front or back! You have been warned!
Shortliner(Jack)away up here in the Highlands - where we don't have GREYS - only REDS!

Woodie

Mar 23, 2001
Northern Rivers NSW Australia
shortliner said:
Here in UK they have just decided that the North American Grey Squirrel is invading too much habitat, and it is going to be culled!

Shortliner(Jack)away up here in the Highlands - where we don't have GREYS - only REDS!

Heard about that, Shortline. Them cute a cuddly widdle wed skwiwells all being taken over by them big nasty viscious diseased grey ones. :curse: :cry:

:wave: to screwysquirrel :wave:

TrainClown

Apr 17, 2003
Saskatchewan, Canada
Visit site
Well, SS. I was wonderin' what became of you. Long time no see, my friend. How's your layout? Have you had a chance to get anything done on it, or is it collecting dust? I hear spieders like dem N gauge engines. Makes them feel invincible.

As fer me, well, I built me a new work bench. Compleat with a spray booth and beaucoup lighting.

Here is what I been up to, a branch line water tower. I started with the shed.

It's good to see you around.

TrainClown :wave: