Hi everyone!

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by Clashster, Dec 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clashster

Clashster Member

Just saying hi to everyone! I have been wandering around your site for a week or so and finally got up the nerve to leave a post! Yeah, I know, pretty brave to put it in the intro section! I have been doing card models off and on for the past seven or eight years. Somehow, I don't seem to have any finished items laying around. Perhaps with this forum site, I will actually get some done and posted! I just started Kancho Iliev's ME-410 A-1. I am a nortoriously slow builder.... I have been working on a wooden ship model of the Constellation for at least ten years...:grin: Concentrate....
  2. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

welcome to our forum :)

i am sure that here u found ppl that push u to finsh a model :)
  3. angevine

angevine Member

Hi Clashster,

Welcome to the forum and we look forward to seeing your models... At least one would be good. :grin:

I know what you mean when you say a slow builder though, I have been building Thunderbird 2 for the past month and have only completed the nose section.

Welcome again.

4. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

well i also build

i start the b17 model but not mach time for it in the week day

only some time on the weekand

u can check my progres in this topic its all made in 1.5 days

and also if u look for some cool free models u can check my web site and also to see some members works :)
  5. Kaz

Kaz Member

There is a thread called staying focused. One day I will read it, and do as it says!
  6. RichBohlman

RichBohlman Railroad Card Modaler

It is looking very good so far. Should be a very nice build! THANKS for sharing.
  7. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Not likely Kaz :p

Welcome to the fold clashster - poke around, ask questions and show us your stuff :)
  8. SCEtoAux

SCEtoAux Member

Welcome to the group. You will find lots of good people and good advice here. Some of the paper models are mind blowing.:yep:
  9. cmdrted

cmdrted Active Member

Welcome to the group, Anxiously waiting for pics of the Me410 build. Would like to see this one built. Mine kinda looks funny as flat pictures on a computer screen! Good luck! and Welcome once again!
  10. milenio3

milenio3 Active Member

Welcome! And yes, post pictures of your work... even if it is unfinished! It's always inspiring.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.