Hi everyone from Belarus!

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by Kraftman, Jan 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kraftman

Kraftman New Member

I'm Kraftman, nice to meet you! I'm watching anime and playing video games for a very long time and, finally I started assemble papermodels of characters and robots from my favorite games and anime. It's pretty cool hobby and I like to spend my time doing this. My collection isn't big yet but soon I will buy color laser printer (buy the way can anyone recommend me some not expensive but good model)!
  2. dwgannon

dwgannon Member

Welcome. You have come to the right place. I can not suggest a laser printer. I am happy with my Epson C66 for my models. I am sure on of the list mebers will give you some details. Also check out the forums there might be one for this.
  3. Kevin G

Kevin G Member

Welcome aboard!
    Anime fan huh? Think you will find this is the right place for you! Of course it is easy to get caught up in the planes and ships once you see some of the work these guys and gals do. Thanks for the link to the model in your other post.
    As far as I have heard there are problems with the ink flaking off with laser printers but I am sure one of the experts will be along shortly with all the details!
    Again, welcome aboard and Don't be shy asking questions and posting pics of your builds!
  4. Kraftman

Kraftman New Member

Thank you guys!
  5. thewoodengraver

thewoodengraver Active Member

Welcome Kraftman!

I have an old Hewlett Packard Deskjet 720 and it works fine . I have no advice on laser printers, I'm just suggesting that any good printer will work.

If I want a shiny model then I spray it with a clear acrylic or laquer. If done well, you would swear it was a plastic model! And they can last just about as long.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.