Hi and thanks to all!

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by mcusanelli, Feb 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mcusanelli

mcusanelli Member

Hi to everyone! I've been a modeler since age 7....more years than I can actually believe - mostly plastic airplanes, tanks and spaceships of all kinds. About two years ago, I came across this hobby while searching the web for photos of the Puddle Jumper from Stargate Atlantis - there was Martin Sanger's beautiful kit - I couldn't believe it! All it took was one build to know I was hooked....There are so many people out there I'm greatful to for making their designs available, for all of us to enjoy!
    Here are some of my completed models, the afore mentioned PJ, the Orion 3 from John Leslie's site, and the Gemini 7 from Delta 7 studios. All were done on 67lb cover stock, 2 sheets laminated together w/ Scotch brand glue sticks ...unbelievably strong, and top coated after assembk\ly w/ Krylon triple thick gloss coat. The puddle jumper has a scratchbuilt interior and crew, and was built by laminating the prints onto cereal box cardboard for the blocky look of the exterior. Hope you like 'em!:wave:

Attached Files:

2. sakrison

sakrison Member

Nice work. Very clean builds.
    No worries,
  3. cjwalas

cjwalas Member

Beautiful models. Well done indeed. I particularly like the Puddle Jumper added dimension. It really makes a difference in an already well designed model. Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.