Hi all!

draccus

Hi all.

My name is Christopher. I'm from Poland and love paper modeling mostly railway and military vehicles

It's time for the presentation of the construction progress of my latest design German 6 axis platform wagon SSyms.

The construction began some time ago. For build I use lasercut parts available for this model on the publisher website.

The model is made from cardboard. It has complete equipment, a full representation of the brake system and engraved board.
Here You can see progress of building thread

Last edited by a moderator:

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello Chris,

welcome to the forum! :)

This is a formidable build. We have a lot of train fans who will love this one.

Have fun and enjoy! :)

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Draccus, your name scares me. Are you related to Dracula!! ;)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
O fini mi boni belli, dominus forbiscus beni selli all his dominos.............Ahhhhmen :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Hello Christopher,

Welcome to Zealot. What part of Poland do you live in? I was in Wroclaw, Poland for about 4 years. I was part of the local paper model club there. I even participated in the local EXPO (which was fun).

Your work is Museum quality! I like the level of detail that you have put into this model. It looks better than what you can find in ANY hobby train shop.

I look forward to seeing more of your work!

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
I have not been there, but I did go to Poznan. for Pyrkon (twice). It was fun.

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice. Please ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction.)

Once again welcome aboard.

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Yeah his My ancestor :) In the day design and make cardboard models, at dark night I walk along train stations and hunt for the poor souls:)

Thank Gandolf50

Now that is some really funny stuff, even if true!! :)