Hi all

jtkirk

Dec 21, 2011
Florida
Just a note to say Hi and thanks for letting me be a part of your corner of the web. I love to build both paper and plastic models of sci fi "mainly trek" I'm also looking for a link to the proteus ship from fantastic voyage if anyone knows where I can find it. I sure would appreciate it.
thanks
Lee:wave:

paper hollywood

Hey, I guess I might as well welcome you here. I may not be the most active Zealot, but I've been around awhile. As someone who keeps up with such things, I can safely say Trek models are the most abundant of the space model genre, as the full page of links at my site shows. The Proteus is a bit of a sticky subject, but I think I'm safe in saying if you are a good member your chances toward that ambition will probably increase. Enjoy the forum and card modeling.

inky

Jun 24, 2011
Coast of S. Texas
Welcome aboard. I am not a big Trek builder so I can't help you with your question but I know we have allot of Trekie's here so some one will be able to guide you in the right direction.

Great to have you here and look forward to seeing some pictures of your builds.

jtkirk

Dec 21, 2011
Florida
I just read the rules section. I do appologize if I seemed "pushy" or too "bold" to ask for the Proteus model in my first post. Please forgive me as I've not been on a forum before. I have not created my own models so the only models I have, have been created by other people. I doubt if I'm able to share those without pirateing them. I will search for "how tos" on creating original models so I can share first so yall don't think I'm a taker. I'm actually a giver = ). I have a Wife, two Daughters, three grandchildren and four dogs. I HAVE to be a giver ; )
Have a wonderful Holiday season!
Lee

Z

Zathros

:welcome1: to he forum! We are a real community of people who like to share and treat ourselves in a civil manner. That being said, please, post pictures of your builds no matter ow good or bad, we want to see them to learn from or to help. Thank you for joining out community!