Hi all

Lotsip

I have also just found this forum. It looks good.
I'm an artist, signwriter, engraver, carpenter. Love to do things that combine all of these. Hoping to start a new dolls house soon. But at the moment i have just started a website selling paper card Military Models, i have 5 complete and have just started on a Bofors 40 mm Gun. All my models are a 1:38 scale and entirely paper. I have set up an photo album which i will keep updated on my progress. Also an album of my finished pieces. Looking forward to meeting other designers and makers.

silveroxide

Welcome aboard and hope to see some of your works around here soon. If you are into doll furniture, I can refer you to Spacestaion 42. http://www.ss42.com/ In the left column at the top. click on paper toys and it will bring you to a categorized selection of different models. There is a good section on paper doll house, furniture and sundries. Enjoy and post some of your builds here for the enjoyment of the community. See you around the forums.

Z

Zathros

I couldn't call myself an artist, but I love to sing and my son and I play Violin. Mostly to hear the dog howl, but sometimes, we can bow out a good tune! Welcome Lotsip!!