Hi All!

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by JonUK, Mar 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JonUK

JonUK New Member

I'm Jon, 30 from Bournemouth in the UK, I have a few hobbies and interests but the one that drew me here is Paper modeling - I started off with a Pin Tumbler lock model that I had had hanging around for about 16 years before I tackled it, and was hooked!

I mostly create models that I have some attachment to - Cars I have owned and characters and models from Anime, manga and films I have read and seen (on my desk currently are a Renault 5, The Puzzlebox from Hellraiser and I am current working on Totoro from 'My Neighbour Totoro').

I have also worked on Airfix models, mostly aircraft in my youth which ended up with glue all over the cockpit and melted undercarriage!
    More recently my GF got a 'Wallace and Gromit' scene from the film 'Curse of the Were-rabbit' - which we had a lot of fun putting together.

Oh and one of my other hobbies is making chainmail - a long term goal of which is to make an entire jacket or jerkin - nope I'm not into Larping or Renactment - just chainmail...

So I hope to reading a lot more about the different hobbies on here, and possibly getting some good advice!

2. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Welcome to the forums Jon! Looking forward to seeing some of your work :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.