Hi All =)

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by fasteddiexx1, Mar 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fasteddiexx1

fasteddiexx1 New Member

Hi fellow card modelers,
    Card modeling is something new for me, I have been an avid builder of Plastic and Balsa wood models since the ripe old age of 7. I have built a few card models here and there as a kid, mostly of Rockets and a few Star Trek ones my dad bought me at a book store. I just recently got the itch to build a helicopter but what type? I figured an assault type would be fun, and the biggest I could find too. So I googled RAH-66 Comanche model and to my amazement I saw Card Models!?!??! And from then on I was hooked. I already built a few free models of an F-14 and a F-117. But any ways I can blabber on so I'll cut it short and say HOWDY ALL =)!!!

2. Texman

Texman Guest

Well Greetings to you to! Glad you here. Hope your stay is enjoyable. Any questions? Plenty of experience here to help ya out.

3. thewoodengraver

thewoodengraver Active Member

Welcome Neighbor!
    I live down the street from ya!
    Did I forget to mention, plus a couple hundred miles! LOL
    I hail from Pearblossom.
    Anyway Welcome! Don't be afraid to show some pics of your cardmodels!!!
  4. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

And a big Howdy back at ya fasteddie!
    Welcome to the best gathering spot on the internet! It's good to have you on board! I know you will enjoy your stay!

As we always say, "Lets see some pics"!

5. Kaz

Kaz Member

Oh gosh, I suppose a very warm welcome from England is the more formal approach. :D
  6. angevine

angevine Member

Welcome to the group. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Need any help, there are loads of excellent and tallented people here and they are more than happy to share their wealth of knowledge.

Welcome again.

7. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Welcome to the fold! First post is an intro, second is a welcome to someone else - pretty good start! Now to echo echo echo how about some pics! Could use some more build threads for modern aircraft :)
  8. fasteddiexx1

fasteddiexx1 New Member

Heheh :) nice to meet you all, By the way has anyone built any of the production card models of the RAH-66 Comanche? I have no local hobby shops that carry card models and kinda sketchy ordering off the internet if I cant see the actual product. Or even the Apache one? I believe by Fly Model or Maty Models?

9. Fishcarver

Fishcarver Active Member

Yo, Fast Eddie and welcome aboard!
    I sincerely hope that you are treated well and learn lots here!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.