Hi All!

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by kaitain, Jan 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kaitain

kaitain New Member

Even though I officially started posting yesterday, I thought I'd better say hi. For those that are interested I've uploaded some pics of my models to the gallery (see Kaitain's Models).

One model I would love to see as a paper kit is the Gunstar I made for Homeworld several years ago. I would provide a link to my website but a Lycos storage server died before Christmas and the site was wiped. Its not a total loss though as I've got the whole thing on my PC and numerous DVDs. I'm not in a rush to upload the website again having moved on from Homeworld to playing the 3 versions of Guild Wars, and it could do with an overhaul first.

Here's a snap of the original low-polygon textured game model,

View attachment 6484

and the high-polygon untextured model that I started with.

View attachment 6485
    View attachment 6486

If any of the forums designers are interested drop me a PM, and I'll see what I can find in the archive. Before I sign off does anyone know if there are any 1/35 scale buildings, preferrably of downtown Tokyo, available for free as I'd like to build a diorama for my Patlabor kits.

Attached Files:

2. milenio3

milenio3 Active Member

Hello, Kaitain.

I'm not a designer, but I'm sure it's always a good thing to have new member. And you are a designer, so that's great.
  3. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

Yeah welcome!

Good stuff too. :D
  4. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Welcome kaitain!

You have some very nice designs! I'm sure you have some starting material that some of the designers here would love to get their hands on!
    Maybe if you post some in the right forum categories by starting a new thread, some of them would jump on them.
    Just keep your eyes on the boards too, as they are always looking for things like this.

I don't know of any buildings from downtown Tokyo off hand, but if I find some, you can place a safe bet that I will be posting them!

I'm glad you found us and hope you will call this place "Home"!:-D
    I look forward to seeing you around the forum!

5. thewoodengraver

thewoodengraver Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.