Hi all new builder here

evilduck

hi guys and girls , new member here who has been building papercraft models for afew years but now finally have decided to come out of the shadows and start contributing to the forums and the like. Started to design my own warhammer 40k grey knight terminator suit and will begin a thread on that soon. Although my first project will be a cylon suit. Anyhow just like to say hi to all

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Hello, nice to have you aboard. We have a rather big WarHammer section, in case you haven't found it. Feel free to post pictures, as many (10 per post limit), as many posts as you wish. This is a very relaxed forum, we do have Rules and Policies, but they are common sense to most normal (whatever that is) people. If you have any questions, give myself or Rhaven a P.M. and we will try to help you out. :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to the forum.
We have quite a few members here who like to make armour (of all sorts), as well as those who are into BSG and WarHammer. So you should fit right in.

As Zathros said, please post all of the photos that you want. A build thread of the armour that you are making would be GREAT to see.

Once again welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself here.

evilduck

Thanks guys nice to feel a big welcome here , will start posting some pics of my builds and progress once ive actually started them. Also have a ton of renders and unfolds of various projects and will try to post these in time also

tatertot

hi guys and girls , new member here who has been building papercraft models for afew years but now finally have decided to come out of the shadows and start contributing to the forums and the like. Started to design my own warhammer 40k grey knight terminator suit and will begin a thread on that soon. Although my first project will be a cylon suit. Anyhow just like to say hi to all
Hello it is very nice to meet you. I can not wait to see your 40K grey knight terminator suit. I think that will look cool. See you around.